Wholesale Operations



no results found

Get Connected for Trouble Administration

To establish a relationship to order process electronic Trouble Reports for Access or Local services, wholesale customers must:

  1. Complete and submit the Frontier Connectivity Access Form to request VFO or Bonded connectivity.  (Additional forms may be required and will be provided based on your connectivity selections.)

FAQ Categories

no results found
Questions related to completing the Frontier Connectivity Access Form should be directed to the Frontier Connectivity Manager via email: Frontier.Connectivity.Management@ftr.com.

Applying for Industry Codes
Industry Codes are required to do wholesale business with Frontier Communications.