Frontier provides a premier level of service that has made us one of America's fastest-growing wholesale communications companies. We currently provide porting, transport, billing and collection services in 29 states across the US to our Carrier customers.
This site is designed to provide IXCs, CLECs, Resellers, Wireless service, Billing and Collection Clearinghouses with the information they need about wholesale services from Frontier. This is a starting point for service providers to understand Frontier's practices and processes. A glossary of Frontier wholesale terms is available to provide definition of terms you may see throughout this site. If you have any questions that we don't answer within this site, click here for additional Carrier Team contact information.
At Frontier, we value individualized support for our customers. Our dedicated account managers pay attention to the unique needs of each service provider in many ways, including:
- Providing a single point of contact to all designated Carrier accounts
- Negotiating applicable contracts
- Facilitating processes needed for ordering, repair, billing, CARE, etc.
- Providing a single point of contact for information on current and future products and services
- Facilitating operational reviews
- Identifying, analyzing, and responding to customer needs