Wholesale Customers must have a signed Agreement prior to ordering Broadband service.
Deliver speed and reliability to your customers
“By 2023, average fixed broadband speed will reach 141.8 Mbps, up from 70.1 Mbps in 2019.”
Frost & Sullivan, “Why your organization’s future depends on strong wholesale partnerships”
Dedicated lines with Ethernet Internet Access (EIA)
- Frontier’s EIA gives end-users access to a dedicated connection, ranging from 5M to 100G.
- Available over our MEF-certified network, EIA includes IPv4 addressing, Border Gateway Protocol enablement, Domain Name Service and multi-homing support.
- Flexible symmetrical bandwidth speeds allow your customers to easily scale to their needs.
- EIA supports your SD-WAN offerings.
miles of fiber as part of Frontier’s advanced network
5M to 100G symmetrical bandwidths
provider dedicated to you and helping you succeed
- Frontier’s Advantage Broadband is a cost-effective option for resale or SD-WAN underlay.
- Offered over DSL or fiber optic lines, our fiber broadband provides state-of-the-art passive optical networking (XGS-PON) and symmetrical internet access with speeds of 300M to 2 Gig.
- Advantage Broadband is a reliable pathway for your end-users’ internet needs.
Let us be your internet access business partner
By clicking “submit”, you consent for Frontier and partners to use automated technology, including pre-recorded messages, cell phones and texts, to contact you at the number provided. This includes if the number is currently on any Do Not Call Lists. This consent is not required to make a purchase.