Wholesale Team Contacts
The Interconnection Manager negotiates Interconnection Agreements for facility based or reseller CLECs, Commercial Mobile Radio Service Providers and Interexchange Carriers which include but are not limited to the following services:
- Mutual Compensation and traffic nationwide
- Pole and Conduit Attachments
To request the initiation of an interconnection agreement, please email Contract.Management@ftr.com
Carrier Sales and Account Management
At Frontier, every wholesale customer is important and is assigned a dedicated Sales Team. Your dedicated Sales Team consists of a Director, Account Manager, Sales Support Consultant, and Sales Engineer.
If you are currently unaware of your assigned dedicated Sales Team, please email Wholesale_Inquiry@ftr.com
Click here for more information on Frontier Wholesale Products.
Frontier Access Carrier Service Centers (ICSC)
The ICSC is responsible for processing all wholesale Access Service Requests (ASRs) including the following:
- Processing Access Service Requests
- Processing Access Service Responses and Notifications
- Providing a single point of contact for questions relating to specific Wholesale Access Service Requests
- Providing a single point of contact for Access Service Request Processing and Escalations
For ordering contact information including escalation lists, please visit the Access Services Contacts page.
Frontier Local Carrier Service Centers (LCSC)
The LCSC is responsible for processing all wholesale Local Service Requests (LSRs) including the following:
- Processing Local Voice/UNE Service and Broadband Service Order Requests
- Processing Local Voice/UNE Service and Broadband Service Responses and Notifications
- Providing a single point of contact for questions relating to specific Wholesale Local Voice/UNE and Broadband Service Order requests
- Providing a single point of contact for Local Voice/UNE and Broadband Service Order Processing and Escalations
For ordering contact information including escalation lists, please visit the Local Voice/UNE Services Contacts or the Broadband Services contacts page.
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE AND THE AVAILABLE REFERENCE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING ANY TRANSLATIONS, COMPILATIONS, WHOLE OR PARTIAL COPIES, TOGETHER WITH ANY SUBSEQUENT REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS ARE AND SHALL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS PARENT, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES. NO PORTION OF THESE MATERIALS MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPY, RECORDING OR ANY INFORMATION STORAGE OR RETRIEVAL SYSTEM WITHOUT ADVANCE WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM FRONTIER. SHOULD THE HOLDER OF THESE MATERIALS HAVE SUCH WRITTEN PERMISSION TO MAKE COPIES OF THESE MATERIALS, ALL SUCH COPIES MUST CONTAIN THIS PROPRIETARY NOTICE. FRONTIER IS A BRAND NAME USED BY THE FRONTIER, CITIZENS AND OTHER AFFILIATED LOCAL EXCHANGE COMPANIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.